Here’s an opportunity to be part of successful bookkeeping business, so don’t let that pass you by. Pengwen Bookkeeping is successful not only because of the systems we have and the service we provide, but also because we make our clients feel important and our bookkeepers supported.
So what are you seeking?
- Are you after part time work which is flexible enough to fit in with your family needs or full time work?
- Do you want the challenge of working as a Specialist sorting out the “shoe boxes” and rescuing clients from their bookkeeping nightmare?
- Or would you prefer the important maintenance bookkeeping tasks once the rescuing is done?
- Do you want to be paid according to your skill levels and experience, with the opportunity to leverage your time?
Well, here’s what we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience using MYOB in Australia (or other package – please specify).
- A minimum of Certificate IV in Finance preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Excel.
- An eye for detail and a proactive attitude.
- A professional, punctual and honest approach.
- Concise written and oral English essential.
- You are prepared to complete a skills test to demonstrate speed and accuracy, attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, to communicate effectively and to be organised and professional, the test will be performed in MYOB.
- You are available a minimum of 1-3 days per week.
It is a high priority that Pengwen Bookkeeping provides you with on-going training and support and gives you the sort of work you enjoy, so that you feel fulfilled and rewarded.
So, if you believe you have what we are looking for then send in your resume today!